If you want to kick-start your career in advertising, you’re in the right place.
Our ‘Edge Up 2020’ internship is an 8-week program specifically designed to nurture students in their final year of university who are interested in a career in advertising.
You’ll get the chance to work at our Sydney office and immerse yourself in ad agency culture, as well as the training you need to hone your skills in either account management, strategy, editorial, design or production.
You’ll be assigned a designated mentor throughout the program, get to attend weekly 101 learning sessions and work collaboratively with a group of peers to deliver a pitch response for a real-world client.
SPECIFICALLY, THE PROGRAM WILL INCLUDE
- One-to-one mentorship in your principal area of interest - account management, strategy, editorial, design or production
- Exposure to all areas of the agency through weekly Department Downloads run by senior staff
- Weekly 101 learning sessions that explore the advertising process from strategic thinking and research to creative ideation and execution
- Coffee Q&A sessions with each of the agency leaders - a great opportunity to pick their brains and ask your burning questions!
- The opportunity to collaboratively develop a strategic and creative response to a real-world, pro bono client brief
- Involvement in agency functions and social events.
Over the last three years we have recruited five new members to our team through Edge Up, so we’re excited to see what you can bring to the table! If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please apply below.
Due to Covid-19, the program start date is TBC, however it will likely kick-off in September 2020. Applicants will be notified of exact dates accordingly.